- To support the Maintenance Team with administrative (office) work.
- To put in place and maintain an up to date document management and control system.
- To enable an efficient storage, distribution and control of documented information.
Project Manager / Maintenance Engineer
- To act as contact person for administrative work.
- Take messages.
- Logistics (Accommodation, catering, transportation, logistics, communication etc.)
- Office equipment inventory and storage.
- Submitting invoices and other official documents to Head office in Germany, to client, etc.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings.
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages.
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software).
- Sending faxes.
- Performing multifaceted general office support.
- To act as the contact person for manuals, drawings, files and other technical document issues.
- To review and apply document management.
- To capture, author, manage, find, publish, update, archive and destroy all types of business documents.
- To capture and archive all related documents.
- To introduce and sustain structure and control for the issue, return, update, revision and archiving of technical documents.
- To provide a complete document issue service to the Maintenance Team that includes digitizing by scanning, conversion to CD/DVD etc.
- To optimize and maintain a document management procedure.
- To assist the Maintenance Team with all logistical issues and provide comprehensive office support.
- To optimize and improve the document management system.
- To maintain his information base up to date, easy to access and user friendly.
- To optimize and improve an effective man management and interaction skills.
- Familiarize himself with the facilities and make suggestions to the Project Manager / Maintenance Engineer.
- Interface with client’s Document Manager at site (if existing) and take inventory of available documents.
- List requirement for software and other working tools required.
- Find ways to immediately complete the relevant document collection.
- Interface with currently present maintenance staff and take stock of available documents
- Prepare to integrate in and take over responsibility for the continuous maintaining work of documentation management
- A qualified Office / Team Assistant or Document Manager with at least 6 years of experience.
- Incumbent shall have a vocational qualification (e.g. City & Guilds or similar) in Commercial or Business Administration.
- He must have the ability to work in a consultancy type environment.
- He must be a team player with strong service skills.
- He must be fluent in English and/or French, verbally as well as in reading and writing.
Merci d’ envoyer votre CV en français et en Anglais à l’ adresse :firstname.lastname@example.org